
I returned home yesterday, Saturday. I was warmly greeted at the airport by Joshlyn. We then went to Red Lobster and had a late lunch/early dinner that was incredible. Joshlyn had wood-grilled Salmon with a baked potato and broccoli while I had garlic-herb grilled shrimp with a baked potato and rice pilaf. We shared the delightful garlic/butter biscuits they serve and ended the meal with an eight-layer chocolate cake with ice cream! It was so much fun to just be the two of us girls out and about!
I stayed up late last night cleaning and unpacking then up early this morning to finish up. I'm not sure when Ray will be home today (he's on a hunting trip) so I'm trying to get things all taken care of before he gets here.
Then it will be time to hit the bookS. There is much to be done in this last semester of classwork. Beginning in July all I have left to do is my dissertation proposal. I'd like to work on it this semester if time permits!
No comments:
Post a Comment